- ಲೋಕಸಭಾ ಚುನಾವಣೆ 2019 ಅಂತಿಮ ಹಂತದ ಮತದಾನ ಲೈವ್ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳು: ಪಂಜಾಬ್ನ ಖದೂರ್ ಸಾಹಿಬ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ ಕಾರ್ಯಕರ್ತ ಕೊಲ್ಲಲ್ಪಟ್ಟರು, ಬಲಿಪಶು ಕುಟುಂಬದವರು ಅಕಾಲಿ ದಳ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯನ್ನು ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ - ಪ್ರಥಮ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್
- ಅಶೋಕ್ ಲವಾಸಾ ನೋಟ್ ಕ್ಲೀನ್ ಚಿಟ್ ಅನ್ನು ಎನ್ಐಟಿಐ, ಪಿಎಂಒ - ದಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಎಕ್ಸ್ಪ್ರೆಸ್ಗೆ ಪುನರ್ವಿಮರ್ಶಿಸಲು ಸಮೀಕ್ಷೆ ಫಲಕವನ್ನು ರವಾನಿಸುತ್ತದೆ
- ಹಾರ್ಟ್ ಅಟ್ಯಾಕ್ ಮಾರ್ನಿಂಗ್ ದ್ಯಾನ್ ನೈಟ್ - ನ್ಯೂಸ್ 18
- ಅತ್ಯಂತ ದೂರದ ಬಾಹ್ಯಾಕಾಶ ವಸ್ತು ಧ್ಯಾನದಲ್ಲಿ ಮನುಷ್ಯನಂತೆ ಕಾಣುತ್ತದೆ - NDTV ನ್ಯೂಸ್
- ಮುಂದಿನ ಮಾನವ ಚಂದ್ರನ ಲ್ಯಾಂಡರ್ ಅನ್ನು ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು ನಾಸಾ ಸ್ಪೇಸ್ಎಕ್ಸ್, ಬ್ಲೂ ಒರಿಜಿನ್ ಅನ್ನು ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಮಾಡುತ್ತದೆ - ದ ಏಷ್ಯನ್ ಏಜ್
Shah Rukh Khan and Irrfan Khan found the top spot on Saturday’s trends list after it was reported by SpotboyE that the superstar had made an offer to Irrfan before he left for his treatment in London, and he accepted. According to the
SpotboyE report, Shah Rukh dropped by Irrfan Khan’s Mumbai residence just a few days before he left for London and spent some quality time with the
Piku actor. Shah Rukh reportedly arrived to meet Irrfan after the
Haider actor’s wife Sutapa informed him over a phone call that Irrfan wishes to meet him before he takes off for London. Shah Rukh was apparently in the vicinity and rushed to meet Irrfan, with whom he reportedly spent two hours chatting.
As per the SpotboyE report, Shah Rukh had a surprise for Irrfan and Sutapa before he bid adieu to the couple – he reportedly handed over the keys to his apartment in London to Irrfan and Sutapa and insisted that they accept it. “SRK wanted Irrfan and family to feel at home while in London and help out a friend in need,” stated the SpotboyE report.
Irrfan Khan revealed he was diagnosed with neuro-endocrine tumour on Twitter in March after which, he was taken to London, where he is currently believed to be undergoing treatment.
— Irrfan (@irrfank) March 16, 2018
Amidst reports that is reportedly recovering and may return home soon, Irrfan resurfaced on Twitter to share an interview with
Bombay Times, in which he spoke about his “terrifying” experiences after his tumour diagnosis. “In this chaos, shocked, afraid and in panic, while on one of the terrifying hospital visits, I blabber to my son, ‘The only thing I expect from ME is not to face this crisis in this present state. I desperately need my feet. Fear and panic should not overrule me and make me miserable’,” the actor said in the
Irrfan Khan, who is best known for films like The Lunchbox, The Namesake, Maqbool, Life Of Pi, Slumdog Millionaire, Piku, Haider and Jurassic World, is currently awaiting the release of Karwaan. His film with Deepika Padukone has been postponed and will begin filming after his return.