- India vs Australia Live Score, 2nd Test Day 2: Tim Paine and Pat Cummins take Australian score over 300- - Times of India
- CAG’s Rafale report with PAC, says court, PAC chief denies it - The Indian Express
- Meghalaya Admits To Illegal Coal Extraction After 13 Get Trapped In Mine - NDTV News
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio in talks with US handset company Flex for smartphone production - Economic Times
- Trump taps budget head Mulvaney as acting chief of staff - Times of India
The overall design of the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is identical to the Pulsar 135LS. But Bajaj has tweaked the design and the Pulsar NS125 features a matte-finished exhaust muffler, dual-tone colour, grey tank shrouds, split seats and wider tyres.
The colour scheme of the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is inspired by the bigger NS200 and features the same pattern of dual-tone colours. The tank shrouds also get 125 branding similar to the NS160 and NS200. The bike also gets a small engine cowl which adds to the sporty look of the bike.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 draws power from a 124.45cc air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine that produces 12bhp and 11Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The new Pulsar NS125 becomes the most powerful 125cc bike from the Indian manufacturer.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is equipped with telescopic forks up front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 240mm disc at the front and drum unit at the rear. The Pulsar NS125 also comes with CBS (Combi-Brake System) to comply with the new safety norms.
In India, ABS will be mandatory for all the two-wheelers above 125cc and CBS will be compulsory for all the two-wheelers below 125cc from April 2019. So, Bajaj might introduce the Pulsar NS125 in the Indian market to replace the Pulsar 135LS. Expect the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 to be launched in the country by the end of this year or early 2019.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar NS125
Bajaj has introduced the new Pulsar NS125 with similar styling as the Pulsar 135LS. The new Pulsar NS125 becomes the most powerful 125cc bike from Bajaj. The Pulsar NS125 comes with a host of features such as analogue-digital instrument cluster, front disc brake and wider tyres. Expect Bajaj to introduce the Pulsar NS125 in India in the coming months.