- ತನ್ನ ಭೂಪ್ರದೇಶದ ಮೇಲೆ ಯುಎಸ್ 'ಪತ್ತೇದಾರಿ' ಡ್ರೋನ್ ಅನ್ನು ಹೊಡೆದುರುಳಿಸಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಇರಾನ್ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಂಡಿದೆ, ಅಮೆರಿಕ ನಿರಾಕರಿಸಿದೆ - News ೀ ನ್ಯೂಸ್
- ಮಾರ್ಕೆಟ್ಸ್ ಲೈವ್: ಸೆನ್ಸೆಕ್ಸ್ ನಷ್ಟವನ್ನು ಅಳಿಸುತ್ತದೆ, 100 ಅಂಕಗಳನ್ನು ನೆಗೆಯುತ್ತದೆ; 11700 ಕ್ಕಿಂತ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ನಿಫ್ಟಿ - ಎಕನಾಮಿಕ್ ಟೈಮ್ಸ್
- ಭಾರತಕ್ಕೆ ಎಚ್ -1 ಬಿ ಕ್ಯಾಪ್? ಇದು ಸುಲಭವಲ್ಲ ಮತ್ತು ಯುಎಸ್ ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ ಅನುಮೋದನೆ ಬೇಕಾಗಬಹುದು ಎಂದು ತಜ್ಞರು ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ - ಟೈಮ್ಸ್ ಆಫ್ ಇಂಡಿಯಾ
- ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮೂಗು ಬಲವಾದ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನೆನಪಿಸುತ್ತದೆ - ಡೆಕ್ಕನ್ ಕ್ರಾನಿಕಲ್
- ಸನ್ಶೈನ್ ವಿಟಮಿನ್ ಹೃದಯದ ಅಪಾಯವನ್ನು ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡದಿರಬಹುದು - ಏಷ್ಯನ್ ಯುಗ
The Croatian signaled out past stars who were unable to win the award, including the former Inter midfielder
Wesley Sneijder took to Instagram to congratulate Luka Modric after the Real Madrid star dedicated his recent Ballon d’Or to the Dutchman and other players that were never able to capture the award.
Modric was recognized as the winner on Monday, topping Cristiano Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann to win the award with Kylian Mbappe and Lionel Messi rounding out the top five.
The Croatian’s win ended Messi and Ronaldo’s duopoly, with the two having won each of the last 10 awards dating back to 2007.
Modric became the first player since Kaka to upset the Messi-Ronaldo dominance, and the Real Madrid star went on to dedicate his award to “all these players that probably deserved to win but didn’t”.
He singled out Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Sneijder, with the Dutch star, currently on the books at Qatar Stars League club Al-Gharafa, responding via Instagram.
“Playing against you was both difficult and enjoyable,” the former Inter star said in the post.
“Seeing you dedicating the Ballon d’Or to other players including myself shows your greatness yet humbleness.
“Completely deserved Luka, congratulations!”
Sneijder was unlucky not to be recognized for his 2010 campaign, one which saw the midfielder lead Inter to the treble.
In addition, Sneijder guided the Netherlands to the World Cup final, where he was recognized with the Silver Ball despite falling to Spain in the final.
Despite his successes, Sneijder did not make the Ballon d’Or top three that season, with Lionel Messi topping Barcelona team-mates Xavi and Iniesta to win the award.