- ಬಾಂಗ್ಲಾದೇಶದ ವಿರುದ್ಧ ಟಿ 20 ಐ ಸರಣಿಯನ್ನು ಭಾರತ ಮೊಹರು ಮಾಡಿದ ನಂತರ ಬುಮ್ರಾ 'ಡೀಪ್' ಸಂದೇಶವನ್ನು ಹಂಚಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ - ನ್ಯೂಸ್ 18
- ಸ್ಕಾಟ್ ಮೆಕ್ಟೊಮಿನೆ ಗಾಯವು ಮ್ಯಾನ್ ಯುಟಿಡಿ ಸ್ಟಾರ್ ಮ್ಯಾನ್ ಸಿಟಿ ಮತ್ತು ಟೊಟೆನ್ಹ್ಯಾಮ್ ಘರ್ಷಣೆಯನ್ನು ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು ಹೊರಟಿದೆ - ಐರಿಶ್ ಮಿರರ್
- ಎಟಿಪಿ ಫೈನಲ್ಸ್ - ಎಕ್ಸ್ಪ್ರೆಸ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ರಾಫೆಲ್ ನಡಾಲ್ ಜಯಗಳಿಸಿದ ನಂತರ ಅಲೆಕ್ಸಾಂಡರ್ ಜ್ವೆರೆವ್ ನೊವಾಕ್ ಜೊಕೊವಿಕ್ ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆ ನೀಡಿದರು
- ಐಒಎ ಹೊಸ ಡ್ರಾಫ್ಟ್ ನ್ಯಾಷನಲ್ ಸ್ಪೋರ್ಟ್ಸ್ ಕೋಡ್ ಅನ್ನು ತಿರಸ್ಕರಿಸಿದೆ, ಐಒಸಿ ಅಮಾನತಿಗೆ ಕಾರಣವಾಗಬಹುದು ಎಂದು ಹೇಳುತ್ತದೆ - ಹಿಂದೂಸ್ತಾನ್ ಟೈಮ್ಸ್
- ಬದಲಿಗಾಗಿ ಜುವೆಂಟಸ್ ತಾರೆಯ ಕೋಪದ ಹೊರತಾಗಿಯೂ ರೊನಾಲ್ಡೊ ದಂಡವನ್ನು ತಪ್ಪಿಸುತ್ತಾನೆ - ಗೋಲ್ ಇಂಡಿಯಾ
Elon Musk Warns Intelligent Machines Can Outsmart their Creators in Every Possible Manner
The SpaceX CEO Elon Musk warned people of intelligent computers outsmarting humans in every possible way. The message was conveyed by him during an AI conference.
The South Africa based billionaire indicated his concern at the World Artificial Intelligence Conference in Shanghai, China. He revealed the work of his co-founded company Neuralink in July. The company was established to merge human brains with machine interfaces.
At the conference, Elon Musk argued computers are already outsmarting their creators in most cases. He claimed that some researchers are making the mistake of thinking they are smarter than the Artificial Intelligence technology.
Additionally, Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma was also present at the conference. During the event, Elon highlighted many facts about AI and told Jack Ma:
• “I think generally people underestimate the capability of AI. They sort of think like it’s a smart human. But it’s going to be much more than that. It’ll be much smarter than the average human.”
• “It’ll be like; can a chimpanzee understand humans? Not really, you know, we just seem like strange aliens. They mostly just care about other chimpanzees.”
• “And how it is more or less and if the difference is only that small, that would be amazing. Probably, it’s much greater.”
• “The biggest mistake I see artificial intelligence researchers making is assuming they’re intelligent. They’re not, compared to AI.”
• “A lot of them cannot imagine something smarter than them but AI will be vastly smarter.”
Elon Musk further said that humans need to rapidly adapt to keep up with technology and hoped that machines “are nice”. This clearly shows that even the SpaceX boss does not have a solution for this. He guaranteed that humans will be far, far surpassed in every possible way by machines.
At another flip of the coin, Alibaba Chairman was not too cynical about an AI-driven future world. Instead in his opinion, computers are still way far from controlling humans.
He added – “I’ve never in my life, especially last two years when people talk about AI, human beings will be controlled by machines. I never think about that. It’s impossible.”
To recall, Elon Musk has warned about negatives of AI in the past also, describing its ill-effects on society.
While speaking at the MIT in 2014, SpaceX head dubbed AI humanity’s “biggest existential threat”.
Also this year in July, he quoted that technology developed under his company’s (Neuralink) label has enabled a monkey to control a computer using its brain. Further, the company is looking forward shifting into human trials at a future date to increase human skills through implants in the brain’s nervous system.
At the Shanghai even Mr. Musk asserted that if one couldn’t beat the machines, then join them, this is what his company does.
Throwing light on the machine as an inseparable part of people’s life, Elon Musk stated – “Right now we are already a cyborg because we are so well-integrated with our phones and our computers. The phone is like an extension of yourself. If you forget your phone it’s like a missing limb.”
More info about author
Smriti is a Content Analyst at Analytics Insight. She writes Tech/Business articles for Analytics Insight. Her creative work can be confirmed @analyticsinsight.net. She adores crushing over books, crafts, creative works and people, movies and music from eternity!!